Last week Mature Student Hanging in the There passed The Versatile Blogger Award on to Angry Pear. I’m really honored by this, and I’m happy to pass the award along to 15 other blogs that I enjoy.
But first the Rules of the Award:
Rule 1 – Thank the person who nominated you for the award:
Thank you Jacqueline! Although I only recently started reading Mature Student Hanging in There, I’m hooked. As her blog title suggests, she writes a lot about the challenges and successes of returning to school, but tempers her stories with humor and relatable anecdotes. What I find particularly lovely about her blog is that, while readers may not share her experiences exactly, she manages to captivate her audience and make her tales universal.
1. Pears are not my favorite fruit to eat.
2. I don’t own a cellular phone.
3. I like Victorian novels—Vanity Fair is one of my favorites.
4. I like to knit and design my own sweaters and dresses.
5. I enjoy the “occasional” cocktail.
6. Like Angry Pear, I am easily peeved.
7. I am a fan of Doctor Who.
Rule 3 – Nominate 15 blogs you think should receive this award:
Here’s a list of the blogs I enjoy. It was hard to limit the list to just 15. They are all over the map in terms of style, topic and execution, but they are all lovely!
In no particular order: