- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
Poet, Knitter, Illustrator of Pears
April 1, 2013 at 7:34 am
Ah, the bunny looks so knowing! 🙂
April 2, 2013 at 8:49 am
Happy Easter to you too!
April 14, 2013 at 4:01 am
that bunny is soo cute i actually have a few of my own…how do you know what the bunny likes and dislikes?
April 15, 2013 at 8:15 am
Thank you! How many bunnies do you have?
I’ve had Beatrice for a while (she’s almost 7!), so I’ve gotten to know her moods pretty well. And she’s gotten good at letting me know when she’s annoyed! (stomping, loud rustling of her things or throwing her toys around… Or my favorite: glaring at me over her shoulder).
April 27, 2013 at 10:42 pm
yeah i bread them up and sold them for a while i only have two left the mother is floppy and the other one is sora bunnys like stomping around alot!
April 29, 2013 at 8:10 am
Cute! I would love to be able to have baby buns around. 🙂